Motivate and push yourself with Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker – the all new fitness wristband built for all-day workouts and beyond. It tracks all-day activities like burned calories, heart rate, steps, distance, floors climbed, and active minutes.
The multi-sports mode and SmartTrack record your workouts and allow you to see the real-time workout statistics on the screen. Use Connected GPS mode to see the real-time statistics of pace, distance, etc. Have a glimpse of the call, texts, and calendar notifications on the OLED display.
Be awakened with the devices’ silent vibrating alarm. It can automatically track how long and how well you have slept. Be reminded to move through the notifications from the device and, be satisfied with the Fitbit Charge 2’s long battery life. Every day, every minute, every beat, every step, make it all count.
Features and Benefits
The product features personalized guided breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate. You can see how you can improve over time and you can get a better understanding of your fitness level. All of that through the personalized Cardio Fitness Score.
You can keep your phone out of sight and see the call, texts, calendar alerts by glancing at your device on your wrist. Keep your phone out of sight and focus on your goals. You will be updated and informed about how your routine adds up to the device’s all-day and auto sleep tracking feature.
Fitbit Charge 2 with the PurePulse allows you to take a snapshot of your cardio fitness level and tracks better your burned calories. With the device and the simplified heart rate zones such as Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak, maximizing your workouts will be easily done.
It syncs wirelessly and automatically for up to 200+ iPhone, Android, and Windows devices. Plus, you can interchange the band of the device with other Classic and Luxe Accessories, from workouts to night outs.
- The font is displayed crystal clear and is very bright.
- It has a breathing/relaxation function.
- The device is very sleek and elegant.
- Swapping out bands is easy.
- Can cycle through metrics specific to your activity during the workout.
- Charge 2 is accurate with resting and active heart rate.
- The product has cool features.
- Wearing the device might burn your wrist.
- The band is hot, hard to take off and on.
- Inaccuracy problems may arise.
- Shows stairs climbed when it didn’t happen and vice versa.
- Snoozing the alarm seems to be impossible.
- The device’s band is stiff and difficult to buckle.
- Might lack durability.